Monday, May 5, 2008

how time flies....

I have used this phrase so often that i wondered if I actually know the real meaning of it. I really do now.

Only when I went for my pregnancy check up, did I realise that I am already 33 week plus pregnant and that means I have about 5 weeks before I deliver my second child!!! Oh my God, so much to do….. I need to prepare for this delivery, my confinement trip to Ipoh, little nasira’s stuff as she is going to follow me to ipoh and pack as much as possible as we will be moving house (maybe my husband will do all the moving) when I come home from confinement!!!!

I wonder if every one would experience their second pregnancy the same way I do. I have no time to focus on my second pregnancy as my current life demands so much that I cannot really pay much attention to the little one in me. This baby as compared to my elder one moves a lot, probably to remind me of his existance or more so because i am having a boy this time. I have not yet read the doa and the Quranic verses that I did for my elder one..... I need to do that real soon although it should have been a continous thing. I started last night and hope to continue everyday therefrom.

Sigh.... to think that both me and my husband really paid so much attention to the first pregnancy.... maybe all first time parents would be like us. hahahah at least this time, we have the names ready unlike the last time where we were busy looking for names when the doctor announced that I have already dialated 1 cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...