Tuesday, September 30, 2008

who does my son look like

it is always fun to trace who does a newborn look like....

when nadia nasira was born, it was so easy point who does she look like.... when anyone sees her goes..........'ooooooooo, she looks like her dad', it must be true lah, right... according to the elderly, it is sejuk if a daughter takes after the look of her dad while a son, the mother.

now that i have a son, the same intriguing question of who he resembles appeared in my mind. my husband's aunt said he looks like my sis's youngest daughter and my friend, khine, said the same too....

let's see........



this is alisha on her cukur jambul day....


this is muhammad nashwan nasr, soon after his cukur jambul day

this is syahmi, after his first eid prayers

this is muhammad nashwan nasr, growing up so fast, note his legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...