Tuesday, December 23, 2008

post natal operation

i procastinated my post natal check-up because i was preety upset with my ex-gyne. then one day, i decided to go to the one at fmgc (earlier recommended by my ex-gyne for some tests) and did pap smear. i was told that the wounds did not heal properly and that it was the explaination for my constant spotting. therefore, an ops needed to be carried out to correct the condition. me and hubby agreed to it and the day was on the 21 October 2008.

it was a five minutes thing but was done under GA. me was flat which was great. i didnt know a thing and it didnt hurt much. thanks to MIL who took care of my two little ones for two nights. i missed my children but then was glad that they were in good hands. my children came to visit me... little muhammad nashwan nasr was too small to know what was going on but he was sure glad to meet his mummy. there was a confused look on my little girl's face, and she wanted to manja manja with me, maybe she could sense something was wrong.

the best part of it was the one month MC following the surgery. then, we balik kampung again for me to pantang at my mum's. all of us went back with all the stuff already packed earlier for a month's holiday. it was a real refershing one for me and a chance for my children to spend time with my family, a chance their ummamma, paatis and my siblings and their children welcomed so much. my mum loved the part where she fussed constantly over me, what i ate and did. sometimes when my husband came to visit, we sneak out after the children were asleep. also sometimes left muhammd nashwan nasr under his ummamma's care. it was fun.

this was when nadia nasira got acquinted with my family and muhammad nashwan nasr rolled over for the first time at 5 and a half month!!! the paatis took turns and enjoyed chatting with him while he tries to roll over. my acomplishment during the holidays is to complete a pair of pyjamas for nadia nasira which took exactly a month!!!

it had been fun to have this operation!!! i was so sad to leave mummy's home yet again..... it was indeed a spiritual and emotionally fullfilling time for me.

my treasure

my little darling son

where did nadia nasira go? wherever the laptop is.


spending a quiet moment with her board book
playing with her cousin, alisha

muhammad nashwan nasr trying so hard to flip over

muhammad nashwan nasr's loyal companions... paati and alisha

main kereta with alisha

solat time with ummamma

sujud time with syahama

nanni came to visit

hmmm...caught red handed!!! the maid taking a nap (suruh jaga baby, dia pulak tidur)

taknak lap rambut until mummy did this

lunch time

lunchtime companion, alisha

main mak mak with syahmina and alisha
a perfect flip over

muhammad nashwan nasr can now be propped up

miaw miaw

daddy took her for a walk at the Ipoh Padang
that's my selendang when i was 11 years old

syahmi loves laying down with muhammad nashwan nasr

his usual routine

my second cousin, sultania came to send me off to KL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...