Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 new year's eve

Today is the eve of New Year 2009. As I was driving back from work to my MIL’s,
I went down the memory lane and reflected on how I used to celebrate new years, especially during the last years of my uni years and my late twenties. It was the most glamorous time of my life, so happening yet so unfulfilling. Those were the days, my friend.

As I was approaching my MIL’s, I saw hubby, holding little nadia nasira in one hand and pushing darling muhammad nashwan nasr in the green stroller in another. I thought to myself, ‘what a beautiful sight’ as I stopped to say hello to all of them.

From having a glamorous and lonely life, I now have the three of them in my life. Happy New Year 2009, may I have lots of goodies to look forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...