Thursday, January 29, 2009

being pregnant

i went to a tender meeting this morning at my old office, jalan timur. collected my pay slip, popped in the ex-gm's room to say hi, had breakfast with my ex-boss, saw a few of my ex-collegues cum real good friends before the meeting.

spent 3 hours evaluating a tender and as i was leaving the building, i saw a pregnant lady walking into the lift. immediately i started reminiscing the days when i was pregnant. it was such a great feeling, words are unable to describe it and you wouldn't do justice if you tried. the anticipation of holding a new born..... everything about being pregnant, it just makes you complete. i tried to remember how it felt like holding both my children for the first time, i felt a pang of regret because i couldn't hold my son for long. they whisked him away and i only got to hold him to my chest again 14 days later. poor baby was in the icu struggling to be alive. he is a fighter, he pulled through it with the blessings of the al mighty and the prayers of family, friends and relatives.

i am so thankful for everything and now, i miss being pregnant!!! duh!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...