Monday, January 5, 2009

first day of school

Today is the first day of school. So it is for my nephew, Burhanuddin Al Ahyan and niece, Alisha Shadiah. My brother mms me Burhan’s picture at school moments ago, my dear nephew looked great!!! Before I save it, I have lost it. Hope my brother re-send them to me. My sister smsed me that Alisha went to her kindergarden with her dad at 7.30 am and came home by 9.00 am because she was crying. I wonder how the tomorrow is going to be.

May these two children and their peers grow to be children of the nation, some of the greatest in the history.




nadia nasira greeting alisha akka coming back from her kindy

I couldn’t help thinking of Burhan’s grandfather on this occasion. Burhan has just lost his grandfather on his mother’s side on the eve of New Year 2009. It is rather sad because Burhan is the first grandson and I am sure his grandfather would have looked forward to sending him off to school. I hope he had his chance of seeing Burhan in uniform.

May Allah bless the kind soul and place him in Jannah. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...