Monday, January 5, 2009

butterflies in the tummy

I am in my new office in TNB Bangsar. I reported duty on the 2 january 2009, and today is the second day here. There were not many people on the day I reported duty the other day but now people have come back from holidays, the place is a bit livelier. The IT girl fixed a new PC on my new small desk. Hahahahah after 4 years of using a laptop, typing from a PC is so weird. Hhhhmmmm….is it time to get my own laptop?

This morning, I met the head of the department who then briefed me of my new scope. It involves Best Practices and Policies and there is going to be lots of traveling. This is the part that I dread the most considering the fact that I have two small children. And guess what!!! I must read up, almost like memorise, TNB’s procurement policies and procedures and all the related circulars as soon as possible. There are the new KPIs that need to be formulated, JD to be finalized, and whaat else be?

Mummy, I wanna go home!!! Puan Suriati, how i miss you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...