Friday, April 3, 2009

private moments

it's friday and the lunch hour is about 2 hours to cater for the muslim men to perform friday prayers.

what do the ladies do during this break? a variety of activities, mainly shopping. as for me today, i spent time alone at the amcorp mall, used to be my second home those days when i wasn't married. there was a flea market and i got some little little stuff for my husband and some fridge magnets. i had lunch alone at the MacDonals, didn't know that there are lunch deals for RM5.95. as i was leaving, i popped into the new bookstore, bookxcess, and got a book each for both my daughter and son.

i drove back to the office after fueling my car, feeling so contented for the precious private moments spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...