Monday, June 1, 2009

jangan go office, mummy

it was the same morning routine today. except that it is school holidays and i didn't have to rush to work as there will be lesser cars on the road for me to demonstarate my F1 driving skills. i stopped over at the makcik kuih on the way to my MIL and as i started to drive again, my princess said.... mummy, jangan go office, mummy. go nanni house makan and (i think she wanted to say 'with') nadia.

i felt my heart crush. Poor baby.... she wants her mummy. i explained to her that her mummy has to go to work like daddy and that she will have to stay with her nanni and take care of her little brother and her nanni until mummy returns from office. after that, mummy will take her to the playground. will that be ok? she said, ok.

i left to work with a heavy heart yet feeling so warmed to know that my daughter missed my presence, something i didn't realise until today. children, you never know what goes on in those tiny hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...