Friday, August 14, 2009

letters to nadia nasira....

in her first year of life, i have written 4 letters to nadia nasira... all that i wanted to say to my children...i had poured in those 4 letters.... i gave the letters to nadia nasira when she turned 1 year old. after that, i packed them away when we were moving house and i can't remember where i had put them. i used to tell my husband to remember to give those letters to her if anything were to happen to me. god forbid. i hope that one day i will be the one who would give them to her....




that brings me to the realisation that i have yet to write a letter to my son....it is just that when i wrote to nadia nasira....i was so inspired to pour out all that i wanted to say to my children to my firstborn.... anyway...i will make it a point to find the time to write to my dear son...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...