Wednesday, September 30, 2009

hand me downs....

not being the first born, my son had been made to use so many hand me downs of his sisters since he was born....not his or his sister's fault. oh well...when i bought newborn stuffs for my girl, i very well had all that thought of. i bought unisex stuffs..the prints and colors. very minimal girly and pinky stuff. even the bath tubs are brown and peach. babies toys are mostly unisex anyway.

as they grew older, we had no choice but to get all gender specific clothings and nowadays even the toys are getting gender specific. so, we have stopped the hand me downs for my son except that i like this romper i got from a french boutique which was designed for girls. i could not resist but to put in on my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...