Tuesday, September 1, 2009

what ramadhan holds for me....

it has been slightly over a week that the muslims had embraced the holy month of ramadhan...

for me, ramadhan means renewing efforts to offer the complete 5 times obligatory prayers and reciting the Quran with the hope that the efforts would sustained until the next ramadhan arrives. i try so hard to ensure that the ramadhan would mean much more than just being hungry.

this year, i added a new resolution which is to abstain myself from wasting food...had been quite successful at it. aside from that, i hope to achieve certain things and i think writing it down would help me to be more focused.

- i hope to be attain Allah's Blessings through my deeds...

- i hope to be the role model to my children...

- i hope to be diligent in teaching my children and providing them with opportunities that would help them with the learning process.

- i hope to be successful at being a mother, wife, home-maker, daughter and career woman.

- i hope to have a successful marriage (and not drive each other crazy)!!!!

and etc, etc and etc.....

re-reading my entry, i realised that there are so much that i have to work on. may be i should set my KPIs against the above and re-assess my achievement each ramadhan before i renew or add on to my list of resolutions....



salam ramadhan to everyone and may the month of ramadhan brings a deeper meaning to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...