Thursday, October 1, 2009

eid celebration, continued...2

we arrived at my parents' bout magrib time with both my sister in law and mother in law who was on their way to penang. after that, it was hallelujah for me. this is one place on earth that i would love to be any day. this is where my most loved ones are...those closest to my heart and soul. hehehe this is where i am the queen (only if my mother's first born is not around).

we had the bunga api session and mercun as well... those who were scared watched the mercun from inside the house and yet my little ones were a bit frightened by the noise. it was a wonderful day for us.... my husband left to KL the next day as he had to fly....the plan was that he would come to ipoh after his trip and we would all return to KL a week later.... yahoooo...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...