Friday, October 2, 2009

eid celebration, continued...3

my elder brother came home on monday after my husband left to KL. so, my mother was quite busy the whole day attending to her newly arrived son and his family. my elder sis went visiting my machan's family. me and my children, my sis and her daughter waited for a time to escape to rendezvous.

it was really fun being with my second sister (my partner in crime). we went to jusco kinta city...though we had asked for directions, we ended up getting lost. i drove around and thought, let's go home. that was when i saw tesco... and my sister pointed out...there, the sign jusco... ahhahaha i laughed out loud. now, the direction to jusco is get lost, drive around, you will see tesco, jusco is just beside tesco!!!!

i took all of them for an ice cream treat. since, they are all children and prone to flu and cold.... i got one waffle to be shared..... fun is always fun... i enjoyed watching their expression while they ate the waffle...

we looked around at those items on sale.... it was already bedtime for my children, so we decided to come home. as we were waiting for the lift, i saw a pay-phone and thought, i should introduce this to my girl as she may never need to use one. she used the phone as if it was a natural thing to do.... amazing!!! i dialed her daddy's number (daddy never answered the call). before she hung up, she looked at the phone as to why was there a lady answering the phone instead of her daddy... (voice mail lah).













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...