Thursday, October 1, 2009

hhmm... so much to blog...where do i start?

exactly, hhmm... so much to blog...where do i start? been on such a long holiday and there are so much that i want to share as well as treasure in my precious space called memory.

here's some pics of my children during one of the iftar with my sister and her daughter... am so happy to see them together.

i really hope that they don't grow up as cousins but blood sisters and brothers, having the same family values as well as love for each other. that is really important to me since i will not be there forever to watch over them and also the fact that my children only have each other for now. having a family is so important to me.

i have many siblings and i value having them so much. no matter how you fight, you always friend back (patch up) and the fight is forgotten. why? we are a family and it shouldn't matter. those are the values fed to us by our parents and grandparents and my uncles (jahangir mama and rauf mama specifically).

may they grow up to be orru thai makkal...may the blood ties prevails in all circumstances...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...