Tuesday, October 13, 2009

reader's digest

reader's digest reminds me of my childhood days.

as i viewed my blog's latest entry title, suddenly it reminded me of the magazine i used to read as a little girl. the many interesting articles, excerpts, quotable quotes, all in a day's work and etc came to my mind. my dad subscribed to it and each of us took turns reading the magazine.

wondering whether reader's digest now has website (of course it would have), i googled it and was so happy to find it. i registered on the site so that i can read the articles. after so many years, i read my first article...Slumdog Millionaire: The Reality...and had the same feeling as i did when i was a little girl.

i will now be a loyal visitor to the site....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...