Friday, November 20, 2009

business trip to PD

last week, i made a 2 and a half day business trip to PD, bringing along my package... my two little toddlers, my mother in law and the maid. the husband is missing from the package because he was away in melbourne. the amount of things i packed and packed for days could last anyone else for more than a month's stay.

my children were so excited that they didn't sleep during the wet weathered journey. i had to entertain nadia nasira while my mother in law kept my son occupied. i lost my patience sometimes as well. in between, there were cries, milk time, wee wee time and tapau dinner time. if you are the self sufficient kind, these are times where you could really do with a man around.

we finally reached the condo belongs to my company at about 9 pm after the 2 hour journey only to find that my children were too excited to settle down... they explored every corner of the condo. my daughter refused to sleep though she was so sleepy and she said, mummy nak sleep in the car. new place syndrome. however, being the super mum i am, i coaxed her into sleeping. so, all of us got on the bed and with lights off, fell asleep....no problems sleeping the next day.

they woke up in the morning with so much excitement and saw me off to work. i came in between to check on them, they were fine. i cooked some food and froze them mostly for their lunch since i should be busy working. in the evening, i took them for a walk and drove out to get dinner. on the way, we stopped by a funfair and got on two train rides. my little girl really enjoyed herself while my son was quite unsure of things and clinged on his mummy. on the way back, they were already sleepy putting them to sleep wasn't difficult at all.

on day two, the excitement was at its heights when i got time off for early lunch and i took them to the pool. nadia nasira has no sense of fear as she tried to thread the water as far as she could. she even tried her luck with me so that i would take her to the adult pool. no! no!

it was time for me to wrap up work while my maid packed for us to leave. it was a good business trip as well quality time with my children and time off from routine for my mother in law.

just as we settled in the condo, my children were....





going for the evening walk by the beach....









nadia nasira's excitement over the pool and she is convincing me to take her for a swim...




what a shame the children's section were under renovation...



funfair


they are always wonderful to each other in the mornings....so loving but short lived...





finally...look at how she is beaming...




mission accomplished...

last fun before time to leave...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...