Friday, November 20, 2009

farmville

i got hooked on farmville, the plantation game on facebook. started with my sis getting hooked and now, i got my husband into it as well. so much so that i will have to wait until he had harvested and plowed and re-planted before we have our dinner and most of the times, before we call it a day late night.

one night, he saw me going in to the garden with a pair of scissors. i announced that i was going to harvest and this time, it wasn't virtual. i came back with some leafty vegetables and straight into the kitchen. after removing the leaves, again i went to the garden with the stems and announced that i was going to plow and plant.

once i have finished planting, i cooked the manatakali keerai for my children's lunch the next day. i was such a proud mother.

the idea of having my own came from my mum's garden. she has all sorts of keerai (sayur kampung) in her garden. whenever i go back to my hometown, my mum would cook for me freshly picked from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...