Thursday, December 17, 2009

a break...

i just got back from a shareholders matrix workshop in PD. it was the first time i drove to PD alone though i have been there numerous times. since my husband was home, he took care of the children together with my MIL. i am so proud of him. hahahaha im sure he had migrane managing the maid. i guess, man nowadays will need to assume a mother's role just like how mothers assume the role of the father multiple times. it is a fair game.

we had a good session brainstorming to come up with the shareholders matrix...we worked hard and decided to hang out that night. i said my goodnights to my little ones, gave my maid instruction on what to cook for the kids the next day. there we were all ready to hang out...neezuan, zamin, ram, alfifa and me. i suggested a place i saw during the last trip... bangi kopitiam, it was good.

we sat down to order and zamin ordered roti bakar... i shared my philosophy in ordering food. never order food that you can get at home. what the rest did was to review the menu and applied my philosophy. we started laughing as we did that and for the next 3 hours, we laughed and laughed. laughter is the best medicine, indeed.

it had been years since i got to hang out. i think the trip did me good though i missed my family a lot, especially my little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...