Wednesday, December 2, 2009

on diet?!!!

this girl who used to go to macD with her friends during her uni days and had a big mac set, 6 pieces nuggets and an apple pie all to be eaten for one meal is on diet....that is me. i am on diet?!!! can you imagine that?

oh yes.... i was so skinny all along until i was 26..about 9 years ago when i started to coat my bonny arms and legs with some flesh, weighing less than 45kg. i even weighed only 47.5kg on my first pre-natal O&G visit when i was expecting my son. that was 25 months ago. now, i need to shed 7kg to go back to that weight.... to some, i may sound whining over nothing but when you are running out of decent clothes to wear, you will be as alarmed as i am. the motivation to diet is to get back into most of my clothes which are mostly size S or M.

do i have a diet program? no... i have an okay breakfast, controlled amount of rice for lunch and 2 pieces of bread for dinner. i planned to run on the idle RM7k treadmill in my house and only succeeded once for 5 minutes.

when i did that, hubs looked over his lappie, surprised and asked what got into me. i said since i am not pregnant, i might as well lose some weight.

i guess i should look up for some kind of a diet program. oh heavens, help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...