Thursday, December 17, 2009

'amazing my child'

recently about 2 months back, i was requested to host a community program run by a group of indian muslim youth, my cousin kamarul being the director. hubs was very sweet to allow me to be involved, something i used to since my uni days. i took a break from it all when i met my husband and now made the comeback.

the program, amazing my child was aimed at creating awareness to the young indian muslim parents about the importance of early child education, quality time with children and child education savings. it was held at the actor's studio last saturday. the guest speakers were Prof. Dr Alini Marzuki of Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences and Assoc. Professor Dr Ainul Jaria Maidin of International Islamic University Malaysia.

it was great coming back to old friends to make this program a success. my husband watched me (i am sure he admired what he saw). it was a wonderful program, i loved hosting it and i have a feeling that my audience loved me.



final tech run....

start the ball running... i was so nervous!

interviewing Assoc. Prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...