Wednesday, January 13, 2010

kids say the darnest things

my birthday story....

i omitted this part… my husband came back from work on my birthday eve. dinner was ready and so we had dinner and he slept while putting the children to sleep. i did my chores and chatted on facebook till about 2 am.

i got ready to go to bed...i looked for my victoria secret and lay down on the bed beside hubs on one side and my son on the other. hubs opened his eyes slightly, whispered happy birthday..sorry I slept off. i disturbed him and he really opened his eyes. he probably thought he was dreaming at what he saw… the rest was history.

in the morning, my son was running around the room. picked something up and passed it to me. a little embarassed, i took it and hid it behind me. then, i heard nadia nasira say… mummy, panties mummy ke tu…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...