Thursday, March 11, 2010

handsome boy

this is my handsome boy, the love of my life.... as i said before, no man has ever made me feel so wanted like my son has. he is 21 months now and approaching his 2nd birthday.

my cheeky monster has stuck a sticker on his nose and posing with his newly found smile for the camera....

he has a look that makes you wanna empathise with him and a smile that would melt your heart. he is very cheeky as well. he loves his mummy and adores his daddy so much. he loves roughhousing with his dad. thank God for that. his sister is his best friend though they get on each other's nerves all the time. he hasn't talked yet but he communicates well with everyone. he bullies his grandmother and the maid. he has a silent bonding with his grandmother and the maid but you can't see it when mummy and daddy is around. he doesn't like the maid being scolded in his presence. he would just hold my hand and pull me away if i ever raise my voice.

he is such an active boy, fights with his sister all the time but would say sorry by kissing and hugging. he loves to snuggle with her first thing in the morning and that lasts only half a minute before he comes to his senses. he wants everything his sister lays her hands on. he loves to sulk by running away to the kitchen or go to a corner and bury his face in his hands while her cries. he loves animals; loves running after birds and cats. he has no sense of fear for any bug or the like. he loves to watch animal planet, thanks to mummy for nurturing the interest. hope he doesn't become malaysia's steve irwin. he loves to make the sound of a tiger roaring ever since we been to the zoo. mummy says, what's that sound? he replies with that sound.

he understands almost all the languages we all speak in the house and would respond accordingly. he loves his books.....would point at the pictures and wants you to repeat again and again what the pictures are. he pretends to cut my finger nails after observing me do it. he knows his basic body parts and when i ask him about his stomach, he would lift his tshirt and then, try and lift my top to reveal my stomach.

he is a toddler but he is barely out of his babyhood. i love this boy like i never have any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...