Monday, March 8, 2010

happy 3rd birthday nadia nasira

my baby girl turned three on 2 march 2010.... i thank the almighty Allah for blessing me with motherhood, the one thing i wanted so much in life.

we were back in my hometown and i was very happy that we celebrated her birthday with her great grandmothers. i got her 2 new dresses and 2 new house wear at jusco, ipoh. we had cake, spagetti and nuggets for dinner, my favourite jelly, canned peaches and ice cream. nadia nasira loved the peaches. she was so full that she claimed having stomach ache.

her daddy and i were deciding on the cakes and the choices were limited. so we got a cake and bought the cake deco and decorate it ourselves. she loves the spongebob and squarepants.

birthday girl....

nadia nasira is having her early dinner, accompanied by her cousin. i take advantage of my nieces and nephew's presense to ensure my children eat.
this is one day these two are so lovey dovey....
my darling son gets a new shirt as well....
cake cutting....

we let her play with the cake....





my pride and joy....

syahama's art work... i think she has beautiful handwriting...

nadia nasira's second cake at her nanni's....


mummy's jelly...




nanni missed her a lot....
she is enjoying the fruits on the cake....

my angel....
my son not out of babyhood....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...