Monday, March 8, 2010

i hope you are who i think you are....

oh.... i nearly forgot. i want to write about this particular reader of my blog. you see.... i kind of tract my readers and the link on how they arrive at my blog...just for fun.

sometime last month, i was surprised to know that there is one particular reader from Orono, Maine, United States who arrived at my blog from this link http://www.google.com/search?q=Basaria%20%2C%20ipoh&hl=en&sa=2 and spent days reading my entire blog, which means this person actually looked for me (i made this assumption because i don't think there are too many basaria in ipoh). this person could be someone from my past!!!

i am writing this entry hoping that my assumptions are correct and out of curiosity, i really want to know who this person is. so, if you are reading this, hope you could drop me a line. and to all my other readers, i welcome you to drop a line too. it would be nice to get to know you.....

2 comments:

  1. ... and I thought I'm ur only stalker... LOL


    NQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha apparently, i have many others too....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...