Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the longest silence....

it has been a long time since i last posted. well, i had been away most of the time with no access to internet... janda baik (work), port dickson (work), ipoh (chinese new year holidays).... thus, contributed to some bleeding for which i got admitted at dsh for a couple of days and off to bedrest in ipoh (which was not exactly bedresting but i felt so much better now for there is no place in the world better then a mother's nest).

now, this should explain to my readers my absence from the blogging world though i have lots to write... i felt so touched when i saw my readers stats which showed some of them returning every other day. thank you. i really appreaciate your interests in my blog.

hopefully, you will see some of my postings very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...