Monday, March 8, 2010

a scare!!!

we came back from PD and that night, i drove back to my hometown for the chinese new year holidays. it was a long break and my grandmother wasn't really well since she had a fall. though i was silently worried about the travelling due to the cyst and spotting, going back to my hometown has always been something i look forward in life.

it was good being back with my family. my brother also came back with his family so the re-union theme also applied to us not being chinese. we got back on tuesday night and i started work on wednesday. i had a slight spotting and by wednesday afternoon, the spotting has become bleeding. i am a person who listen to my body so, the slightest would worry me. i had always been right about it. i knew what i needed which is a shot to stop the bleeding.

i drove to the a&e dsh and i thought i would just get a shot but i was told that my gynae wanted me admitted. she explained to my husband and me after a scan that the baby is fine and i must be treated with much care or i risk a miscarriage. she ordered me a bedrest for the rest of the month and wrote a letter to my employer that i must only be on light duty.

guess what, i got discharged on friday and went back to my hometown for a bedrest but with the older children around, it was impossible. i was thankful that there were my nieces and nephew back in my hometown who spent a lot of time playing with my children. i also stopped being over protective mother and let my mum and the maid to look after the children. whenever my husband was around, it was much easier to entertain these energetic children of mine.

i was so scared and yet, i push to my limits too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...