Sunday, May 23, 2010

happy birthday son

muhammad nashwan nasr turned two on 23 may 2010. two years has passed by since he was born and i am ever so grateful to Allah for giving me such a wonderful baby. i will never forget the guided hands of dato' dr. musa in treating my preemie baby.

from that little tiny baby who was too small for a newborn outfit, my son has grown into a very cheeky and mischievous toddler with so much action. he fills our hearts with so much love and joy.

this little fellow has become the love of my life in his own special way, maybe because he is taking forever to come out of babyhood while my daughter is a little more matured and independent. i love them both so dearly. i love the way both of them snuggle up to me during bedtime (when i can enjoy loving them peacefully without having to scream...no, don't do that and this).

i have been telling him that it was going to be his birthday soon and he will respond by showing me the blowing candles action. i guess, he associates birthdays to cakes and blowing candles. i was amazed because it shows that even if he cannot talk, he understands everything that goes around him.

we bought him and his sister nice outfits as it is my birthday tradition for them. we had a nice homemade breakfast and later, we blew candles at my mil's.

my dearest darling boy, happy birthday to you. i will forever give my best in being your mother and i hope we will be the best of friends when you finally grow up. don't you ever forget that a mother will never stop being a mother until the day she dies, so bear with me (hahahahahaha). may Allah bless you with hidayah, iman, health, wealth, lots of love and happiness in this world and the hereafter.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...