Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day to me

it is mother's day today....

i thank the almighty Allah for blessing me with my wonderful children entitling me to truly celebrate mother's day. i remember how much i wanted to be blessed with motherhood even before i got married. it is something i prayed for in the masjidil haram during my umrah the year before i got married. God had answered my prayers.

i pray that i will give my very best to being a mother to my wonderful children. i pray that i will be guided in doing all the right decisions for them. i love my children in the millions.

happy mother's day to me. i took the children to my mil's for breakfast, slept so long with my son while daddy took care of my girl, swimming in the pool with the kids and a quiet banana leaf dinner with the family...

my presents.... daddy gave me perfume, nadia nasira a card she made in school while muhammad nashwan nasr made me a flower at his playschool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...