Tuesday, May 4, 2010

long leave again...

oh well....do i call this a blessing? i have been on a long medical leave.

i have lost weight and it is something new. i never lost weight during any of my last pregnancies. instead my appetite had always been so good that i would want to eat everything that comes to mind.... this time, i simply can't eat anything. my evening sickness really exhausted and made me nauseated me.

it must have been the stress of having the older two toddlers to attend to as well as the wonderful maid who never fail to make me lose my temper. there is the stress. trust me, i have such a great temper that i never knew and darling maid managed to bring out the worst in me. nothing to be proud of though.

so, there i go again on a long medical leave and darling husband thought the best way for me to re-coup is at my mum's with no internet connection. this was a blessing since my mum had always been the best medicine for me spiritually as well as my best friend in need. she has always been the person who was able to neutralise all the negative energy around me as well as a great mediator between me and my maid.

well, while being on leave, i have managed to have viral fever that lasted for days, cough and cold as well as bad gastric that made me throw up and unable to sit up. sigh......

anyway, i managed to complete muhammad nashwan nasr's cushion cover cross stitch project (that took me more than 2 years) and a pair of pyjamas for nadia nasira over the holidays....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...