Sunday, May 9, 2010

mother's day

it is mother's day today....

my deepest appreciation to my dearest mother who has time and time again made me feel what i am without her... words cannot do justice to describe the kind of a person she is. she spreads her love to almost everyone, wraps me in her love and strength to keep me assured the days when the road gets bumpy. she is truly happy for me for all the things i am blessed with and she would secretly pray that i will be protected from all evils.

she is one soul i would never want to hurt ever in words or deeds. if i ever do, the guilt would make me feel like a rotten person. i remember those days when i made her cry... i felt even worse. one day during me university days (rebellious stage of my life), i decided that i would stop arguing with her or talk back at her. then i realised that my days were happier and i had a better mother and daughter relationship. she is my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my counsellor at no cost, my favourite chef...etc., etc., etc.

i love you mother more than words can say.... i love you dear ummamma.... i love you too dear mother in law for all the motherly deeds you do for me.

to all mothers, mothers to be and mothers in law who are blessed with motherhood, i wish them happy mother's day. may the motherhood journey you took be rewarded in this world and hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...