Friday, May 7, 2010

mummy's son

this is the story of the love of my life....

you see.... my son is very attached to me which of course makes me feel so so touched. he looks more like his mummy's siblings although i see a little of my allahyarham father in law in him. he is a little hyperactive around other children which i suspect he took after my elder brother. i think he is going to be lefthanded just like me. of course, mummy is so proud lah.

but then, look at these pics... this poor little boy has yet to talk therefore, it is rather difficult to understand him. being a mother, i observe him closely to understand him. i am not at all proud that he merajuk like his mummy. just yesterday, daddy came back from one of his trips. this little guy must have missed him. so, when mummy was leaving nanni's, daddy put the children in their car seats, said bye bye and went into the house. suddenly, i saw my son was sulking. i wondered why.... i saw him glance at nanni's house and then sulk... that was when i understood. he was upset that daddy was not there to wave him good bye....

all of us teased him... daddy came to the door to wave but the little guy did not lift his face. instead, he was secretly smiling....

he was so so cute and that was when i thought... oh my god!!! he is so me when i merajuk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...