Monday, July 26, 2010

my unborn child...

i felt the connection with my unborn child... yes, i typed it right.... finally in my 29th week of pregnancy! i felt it right from the start in my first pregnancy, a little later in my second pregnancy and only now with 10 more weeks to go in this pregnancy. i felt it exactly yesterday when i was at my MILs, watching my son play all by himself. i imagined this other fellow with my son and suddenly, i felt my heart warmed by the invisible presence of my redbean! i have been wanting to have this baby even 6 months before i finally conceived... so, this baby is much wanted just like my other babies. however, due to the increasing demands in life, handling my challenging toddlers, dealing with the physical aspects of the pregnancy, issues with my darling maid, i wasn't able to mentally connect with this baby... my little redbean kicks me all the time to tell me that he is around... alright, it is a HE! he does that almost all the time. yet, i never felt that mental connection up until now. poor baby..... well, i guess i have to read up on that subject and start making his presence felt. i have to tell him to be a good baby since mummy is going to be very busy handling his older siblings... welcome to my life, little redbean.... may your presence in our lives complete our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...