Wednesday, September 1, 2010

pesanan terakhir...

it is ramadhan and i am 34 weeks pregnant. i have been having contractions now and then and the doctor said the baby is engaged and i could be delivering anytime.

i accompanied my husband to eat his sahur this morning while i prepared his tea. he is going on one of his trips this morning after sahur... i needed to tell him this so i blurted out...

if anything were to happen to me, please take care of the kids... i started crying! always keep in touch with my family. you maafkan i for everything, halalkan makan minum i, jangan tuntut ape-ape kat akhirat... he said, hey, i nak pergi kerja ni tau. i replied, the more i have to tell you all these... bayar all my hutang from my money, i don't want anyone to tuntut even 10 cents from me kat akhirat, announce kat facebook and ask if i ade hutang sape-sape. bagi harta i kat my children, duit bagi sikit kat my parents and your mother... give nadia nasira the letters i wrote to her. i poured out all that i wanted to tell my all children in those letters. raise the children up like how i would have raised them. you know how i want them raised. agama is very important... what i said now applies anytime not just for this delivery tau!

i know my husband, he must have been terharu listening to me. he kissed me good bye this morning and told me to hold on... tahan ye, don't go to the labor room until i return on saturday... i was folding away the newborn clothes while he put my hospital bag in the car...

well, i felt good that i was able to tell him what may seem the last words... he is a good husband, the way he knows best... hahaha can be improved along the way. you know, i feel loved by him the most during this period in my life... pre labor room time!

1 comment:

  1. Dont Worry Kak Bas, Insyallah everything will go well with your labour. You and your baby boy will be in good health k :) Can't wait to see the baby..!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...