Wednesday, September 1, 2010

signs of jealousy and possessiveness

my husband and i are good friends... we are not the lovey dovey couple so we don't really demonstrate affection in front of the kids. so, my children are not used to seeing mummy and daddy hugging or kissing...

while waiting to go home after our outing last night, i stretched out on the sofa at my MIL's on my husband's lap. my son was upset at the sight and insisted that i got up. then, i stretched out on carpet. my husband did the same beside me. i looked up at my son who was looking at me with a troubled look on his face. he came to me, held my hand and pulled me away from daddy and asked me to sit on another sofa... is that a sign of jealousy and possessiveness?

thank god, i am having another son! i really don't want to raise the only mummy's son... i really hope the brothers will get along well and be good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...