Wednesday, September 1, 2010

two minutes

the traffic light was red and i stopped. i glanced at the time, it was 7:08 am. absentmindedly, i looked at the cars that sped past me. i looked at my son who was sleeping peacefully being slumped into the carseat. i glanced at the rear, smiling at my daughter who was half awake. she smiled back a matter of fact smile and looked away. in the background, there were the selawat which i switch on every morning. suddenly, i felt that i had been at the traffic light for so long and i glanced at the time again irritatedly, it was 7:10 am.

oh my God, did the two minutes feel this long, i wondered... the answer came to my mind, it felt long to me but for some people, it could have made a lot of difference... the guy who was late to work 2 minutes survived the september 11 disaster!

two minutes can make a lot of difference in our lives... appreciate every single moment that you get to enjoy this wonderful life God has spared us and be patient whenever there are hiccups... the hiccups could be that 2 minutes in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...