Wednesday, December 8, 2010

homecoming

well, my homecoming was simply wonderful....

we got discharged on sunday. everything was set for my homecoming to my mil's and off to my hometown for my recovery. i looked forward to it so much since there is no other place in this world that is better than a mother's nest...

it felt great to be home with my children who then could meet their great grandmothers, grand parents, uncles and aunts as well as their cousins who were their playmates. it was the time for my children to get acquainted with my rather large family. Alhamdullillah for being blessed with such a family. they simply loved being at my mum's. they ate different variety of food and played everywhere in that huge house.
i liked the way they role play with their cousins. i loved the way my eldest niece feed my children. i loved the way my younger nieces fuss around my children. i loved the way my grandmother forever keeping track on her great grand children and on both me and my husband.... i simply loved everything being at my mums... i had always been my mum's girl and once again, despite her weariness, she had made my stay on of the best, the way she knows how....

this is the room that i usually stay in when i am at my mum's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...