Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my newborn

introducing to the world....my darling son....

muhammad nazhan nasr... this is my tiny little redbean who gave me so much joy in conceiving him. thank you Allah for making my biggest dream to be a mother come true. i thank Allah for choosing me as your mother, dear son. we love you so much. thank you for coming into my life. your sister and your brother together with you complete me.

as i looked at this bundle of joy... his face, his eyes, his lips which looked like a rose bud.... immersed me with the sense of purity and freshness. he smelled like the garden in the heavens...

oh my darling son.... my prayers and blessings are with you. may Allah bless you with a good takdir, may you be blessed with iman, hidayah, health, wealth, love and happiness. may you have so much love for Him, His Prophet and His religion. May you find the path in this world, the blessed path to lead you to the sirathal mustaqim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...