Sunday, December 26, 2010

my signature kitchen

of all the spots in my house, i'm love my kitchen the most, simply because i love to cook. i feel happy cooking for the loved ones. to bear my signature, i designed my kitchen myself, chose the tiles and designed the kitchen cabinets... ok...ok... hubs agreed to all the suggestions and chose the material for the dry kitchen. lucky me, our contractor is quite reputable as he only does high end projects. his suggestions were brilliant as well. i am happy to recommend him to anyone. we negotiated the price and i guess, it was a good deal.

my kitchen now appears complete as the kitchen cabinets were installed last friday. here is presenting my kitchen.. the before and the after pics as is after the installation.

the before look... dry kitchen.... i know! i know! no maid lah...

wet kitchen... i was half way cooking when this pic was taken.

the installation process...


the finished product...

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, SignatureKitchen launched Simply Natural, a category carrying the latest and most fashionable in-style home design. Centring on the beauty of nature, natural resources such as wood and stone. For detail review visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/kitchens-for-the-affluent/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...