Thursday, December 30, 2010

special guest

my brother and i were born about 20 months apart. he is my childhood friend. as we were growing up, he was more of a friend than a brother though there were times he would look upon me as an elder sister.

there were times in life he was made responsible to take care of me as in he accompanied me to the tuition classes and made sure i was safe. there were times i was his role model in terms of education. he has always be there for me. we have a lot of there were times....

now that we are adults having our own families....he is still my friend, my advisor, my banker (hehehehe) and to many people, my elder brother (he behaves like one too).

the amazing thing in life is that though he will be ahead of me in many aspects, without him realising God will always make him wait for me.... it has always been me first then him.

he is now posted overseas and i will get to see him a few times in a year. it is a sad thing as i wish i could go back to my childhood days and spend more time with my playmate.

this is the both of us...
my best friend
his family and my children...
among my parents' grandchildren..... these two are the only of the same age! i hope they will be the best of friends and share the special bonding i have with my brother.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...