Sunday, January 9, 2011

happy birthday basaria

we are all used to the saying age is just a number, i thought so too. today, i grew a year older not feeling the difference. when i thought of my age, i couldn't relate as the number was huge as compared to the way i feel.

life oh life, i have come a long way.... i am thankful for all the blessings God has and shall bestow upon me along this journey called life... i am proud for all my success stories which made my parents proud. i am sorry for all the failures, disappointments and heartaches from which i suffered miserable moments but what is life without those. i am secretly smiling thinking of the childhood romance and my first love (and the ones after which didn't really mean much...hahahaha). i am floating at the memories of walking down the aisle with a man God has made just for me. i am thankful to God for all my beautiful babies. i am praying for His strength and protection to maneuver this path in life until i reach my destination.

i will always preserve the fondest memories i have had with my family and relatives when i was growing up, my closest childhood friends (thanks to facebook)...a reflection of a wonderful childhood... my university mates....a reflection of my glamorous years, my colleagues and lastly my husband and children, a reflection of the glory and commitments of my adulthood....
here is the birthday girl on her 37th birthday, ever so glamorous.....
i celebrated my birthday by cooking breakfast for the family, doing laundry umpteen times, cooking special lunch: lobster from australia, having dinner at mil's and cutting birthday cake. hubs ended it with some fireworks! hubs got me a set of make-up brush from hong kong: so timely as i need them so badly. i got myself some make-up stuff and spent some real good money on benefits.

my sunshine...
looks so like his brother, i think which means so my brother as well....


my lolly-pops




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...