Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i'm in love

i am at work, thinking of my love(s) that i left behind this morning... it pains me, everytime i leave them especially in the mornings when they are at their best behaviour.

everytime i look at nazhan nasr, i see those searching eyes gazing at me... when he spots me looking at him, he is all full of smiles. his hands and legs will quiver as if he would run up to me if he could. my heart goes out to him and i, literally would envelop him in my arms and plant tiny kisses on his nose, lips and cheeks. he would giggle, wanting more...

i long to take him into my arms again....

everytime, i look at nashwan nasr, i see a boy with so much energy to build or break the world. everytime i scream...no, don't do that, he gives me that you cannot catch me mischievous grin. yet when daddy gives him the well deserved scoldings, he would reach out to me as if i am his only saviour. his cutest moments are when he tries to have a conversation with me. when he sleeps at night, he loves to snuggle and feel the warmth of my hugs. i wish i had all the time in the world to play with him rather than rushing them into completing tasks and falling asleep. poor babies.

i long to smile and chat with him while the world go past us...

everytime i look at my daughter, i see a young preschooler full of life and enthusiasm. she is such a chatterbox and a parrot as well. we call ourselves best friends. she has her moments when she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. we will always make up during bed time... she would respond to my i love you in the sweetest way. if she couldn't pull out her thumb from her mouth (too sleepy), she would simply nod her head. whenever she has the mood, she will help me around the house. she loves to help me with the dishes but i will tell her to grow taller so that she could reach the sink. she would offer me a solution.... pull a chair. it is a blessing to have a girl as the eldest as she is more matured and understands us better. yet she is still a little girl exploring and understanding life. i hope to be best friend forever but for now i am her mother, absolute law and order.

i long to seat her on my lap and teach her from a to z about everything a girl should know... from painting to sewing to cooking to personal care... almost everything.

i am in love with my babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...