Monday, April 4, 2011

my mother

my sister told me that my mum had an issue that she didn't know how to resolve. being in the corporate world has thought me problem solving (me by nature loves problem solving but don't give me a mathematical problem to solve because my literary brains cannot compute).

well, my mum's issue again. it was so simple that i made a few calls and this morning, i resolved it. guess what my mum's remarks were. she said it in tamil and of course, saying it in the mother tongue, i understood the depth of its meaning. she said...my gratitude to God who has blessed me with intelligent children.

i choked on my tears hearing it from the person who has brought me into this world, who fed and clothed me, who taught me my firsts, who took pride in my achievements, who laughed and cried happy tears for me, who gave me strength to carry on when i am down while she shed tears in silence...etc, etc, etc.... words are never enough.... she is my mother...

 i was not proud when i heard that, i felt terharu... i attribute it all to Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...