Friday, May 6, 2011

happy birthday dear nephew

ahmad farhan, my dear little nephew who is the latest addition to my list of nieces and nephews turned 1 in april 2011. i wish i had spent more time with him in his baby years! sigh, such is life...


his parents had a small celebration in both the grand parents houses in Klang and Ipoh... lucky boy! insya Allah, may he be blessed with all the goodies in life. wishing him a blessed birthday and happy years ahead of him... may Allah bless him with iman, health, wealth, love and happiness. may he live in the paths of righteous people and bring pleasure to his parents and family... love you dear little nephew!


my handsome boys... like father and mother, like son


jaleela periyamma had the pleasure of ordering the cake...

my sweethearts...




the ever so proud maami wanted her share of feeding the birthday boy of his birthday cake... both the machans knows how to look at the camera with such amazement that they forgot to smile...




by the way, do you see the mohd nasir junior in my arms? my god, he is soo his daddy in this shot... so i think...





darlings... my little two loves birthdays and its spirit...



my heartthrob....


the only princess in town...


the prince of my little brother... happy birthday darling....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...