Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day



yet another mother's day we all celebrate this year...


long live our mothers, i pray, for i cannot imagine a life without her. just the thought made me feel so lonely. have you ever been in your mother's house while she being out? ever since i was a child, i have always felt the house lacked something very important whenever she went out, even to a shop nearby. once my mum comes home, the heart stop searching,making me feel so content simply with her presence. she is like the pillar that holds a family together so selflessly, she is MOTHER....


today, though i live miles away from my dearest mother, i bridge the gap by visiting her as much as life permits as well as through phone calls. i miss her very much. so much that i can physically feel the pain in my heart every time i think of her. the physical pain only deepens my relationship with my mother. the relationship between a mother and a child is so divine... each relationship is unique. love and relationships are incomparable and immeasurable, the depth of which no one can imagine, no one can judge!




happy mother's day, maa... for 37 years, i lean against you though the dependency lessen from my growing up days, for strength and guidance...i still depend on you. you taught me my abc's and arithmetic. i remember the days you made all of use memorize 'kali kali' with rewards and punishment. everyday is mother's day to me, maa!


this year, we ordered a cake to be delivered to her much to her surprise. my classmate in school baked the cake and delivered to her. she was very happy indeed. though i wasn't there, i know in spirit i was in your heart....




as for me, it is my first mother's day being a mother of three. all praise to God for blessing me with motherhood and my dear husband for playing his part. the biggest challenge in my life is to execute motherhood by the standards set by both my mother and mother in law aside from my own philosophy on motherhood.


the smiles from my children and their tantrums are my everyday spices of life... i pray that i will be to my children what my mother is to me... not that i am anywhere close, i try to. hahahaha so far, whenever i am upset with my older two and scold them.... my daughter will say that she doesn't want me, she wants a new mummy... while my son will say through his tears which immediately melt my heart, naughty mummy... on a happy day, i get hugs and lots of sayang mummy...


we celebrated my mother's day by having lunch at McDonald's.... i know my children will enjoy the most here than any sophisticated restaurant... look at them...

in the evening, my husband took us, his mum and sister out for dinner at Penang Cafe... this is us all ready to go...






stole some time for the massage chair...



jija boy....


my handsome boy...




i learnt how to use chop-sticks when i was 9... my daughter at 4, so interested in it...


he doesn't want to be left out....


didn't know hubs shot this smile....


i wanted to taste red velvet cuppies so much, hubs got me one...


cozy corner...


i saw this hairband and i really thought it would be sooo cute on her...



our mother's day cakes... mine and my mother in law's!


the celebrated ladies...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...