Friday, June 24, 2011

school holidays

my God... i had to wait for school holidays of my 4 year old and 3 year old before i could take some time off. yahooo... so i did and off we went to ipoh, back to my hometown. it was the time i so look forward to... mummy's girl, i am!

daddy sent us to ipoh and stayed on before going off to work. we had so much fun while waiting for daddy to come and fetch us home. it was especially fun for the children to meet their great grandmothers, grandparents, periyamma, periyatta, mama and cousins.

here are some of the photographs that captures the holiday events....

the children in their new swim suit.... baby nazhan's first feel of the pool that his sister and brother so love....


opps... so cold! by the way, he is wearing his brother's new underwear for the lack of his own.

got the hang of it, i suppose... i love my little redbean's smile...


nurul fatimah akka is have fun playing with the children...


my little swimmers...


wah wah wah...





the children had an appointment with their dentist...


their dentist is a visiting doctor to Hospital Pantai, Ipoh. we are very happy with him. my children are at ease with him. i really like a doctor who behaves like the guy next door. this is the children's second visit.


nadia nasira was complaining about her toothache and we were quite worried not knowing the cause. apparently, her first permanent teeth molar, being gigi geraham, is in the process of growing. the doctor also commented that mummy had taken good care of their teeth. ehehehhe mother in law had been ensuring that they brush teeth properly. thanks to mummy... no junkies no sweets on a daily basis. those are once in a while treats....



the doctor's advice is to ensure children brush teeth with a pea size toothpaste that contains fluoride.


i told my friend who loves to bake that i was going to go back. she made me some cuppies... the next day, i made my own and i love my own plain butter cupcakes...


my children love them too... it was even more special when mummy was the one who baked the cuppies...





this boy will only eat the icing...


choo-choo train... periyamma got nadia nasira an alphabet train, belated birthday present...


we were lucky... there was an upin and ipin carnival ongoing...









there was a board for the visitors to write messages to upin and ipin...






this is nadia nasira's handwriting... she can write her name! thank you to all those who had taught my daughter how to write her name.... one thing about my girl is that she has a picturistic memory, so i guess it was a combination of her ability to write the alphabets and picturistic memory....


some of the stalls that caught my children's attention...











this is me with the shortest hair ever... just to make hubs happy... nadia nasira said that i look like a clown with this short hair...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...