Friday, June 17, 2011

time off to penang...

recently work took me to penang island... it was refreshing and of course, it was a time off from the hustle and bustle of life... i greatly enjoyed it! thanks to hubs and thumbs up to him for being completely in charge of the children.


the best thing about my time off was that i felt great breathing in the sea breeze while my little boy got attached with his daddy...


this is the view from the hotel room...


nice meal... tom tom tom yammmmy..








the hotel...



re-living teenage heart....


my staff....


good night's sleep all by myself....


for the children....

presentation to close to 80 participants....


snacking at the airport...


the fight back home...


hahaha i craved for this.... words can't describe the mouth watering taste of my mil's sister's pulut kacau....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...