Tuesday, July 5, 2011

my first scrapbookS

my children had an assignment (you bet, assignment!) which is to come up with a scrapbook entitled my mother and i...


it was meant for mothers to do it with them. oh my, i don't think i will ever be able to do even one page together with them without losing my head.... so, i gathered material for the scrapbook (of course, i googled) and sat down two whole nights to come up with two scrapbooks! i used what i can find at home i.e the flowers, some stickers and also stuff from the internet. in order to invovle them in the process, i got some stickers and let them stick it on the book. we read the book together the night before we submitted the book to the teachers.

the children loved the books. i am so proud of myself for those two were my first scrapbooks...


this is muhammad nashwan nasr's book



























this is nadia nasira's book...




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...