Thursday, July 7, 2011

shahrin's engagement

my husband's cousin got engaged last weekend... it was a sweet event. my mother in law's sister's daughter is the bride. the groom to be is my ex collegue's brother. what a small world. my children were thrilled and enjoyed themselves as much...

in her new dress....


the spokes persons for the families....



the bride...


the much awaited ring that seals their engagement...



the smile that reflects her feelings...


my MIL with her niece...



the hantaran...



nanni jaan with her grandniece...


for fun....


little darling with the flowers....


heart warming smile...


our family with the bride....


a proud mother with her beautiful daughter....


my children with the bride...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...