Thursday, March 29, 2012

mummy's birthday...

i guess i am growing old, sometimes gracefully but sometimes quickly. in my heart, i never age.  this year marks my 38 years of life... i thank Allah for all the blessings and pray for more patience, lots and lots of patience to thread the challenges in life... there is one thing i am worried about... that is the spiritual path....

this is my birthday cake... thank you darling...

i like the number of candles on it...


this is what my mum would do... all of us will cut the cake together....

i like the look on my children in the pic below.... i guess it is very important for parents to be loving towards each other because that teaches the children to be loving... they grow up happy.  when parents show anger towards each other in front of the children, i assure you that they are screwing up their children's personality. 

this is a rare moment....


oh by the way.... nikon J1 came as a surprise... thank you darling... to reward myself, i got myself a microwave convection oven.... yeay.... life simply gets better and better everyday minus those rare moments and people who suffer from my silent curse...



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Basaria. May good health and happiness be yours always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...